Random Image
Home arrow FAQ arrow Whats it all mean
Terms that are on use on this site.
You can always search for entries (regexp permitted).

Begins with Contains Exactly matches

TransitionThe radial curved section of a halfpipe wall between the flat bottom and the vertical. A snowboarder pumps and rides the transition to gain speed, catch air, and land. Also known as the tranny. 

Glossary V2.0

Status Center

No users online
Guests: 2